The Villa Saracena is located in a strategic place to spend a relaxing beach holiday in complete privacy.
At the same time you can visit the most beautiful resorts, archaeological sites, monuments and nature reserves in eastern Sicily. They are in fact reached in a short time, places such as Syracuse, Catania, Acireale, Taormina, Noto, Piazza Armerina, Ragusa, Modica, Pantalica the nature reserves Simeto and Vendicari, Etna parks and Nebrodi .
Villa Saracena rises above the sea reached by a ladder carved into the rock.
- The villa consists of two residences adjacent communicating internally; Both are equipped with all the comforts: heating, air conditioning in each bedroom, satellite TV, DVD player, hi-fi, Internet point, safe, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine in a room outside.
- Private beach below is sheltered by a promontory called "La Punta Saracen" with a lovely natural arch. Overlooking Mount Etna in the distance . Often you can see the coast of Calabria.
- A lush garden with sweeping lawns, flower beds throughout the year, succulents and
tall trees, completely surrounds the property.
- The big pool, overlooking the sea, is set in an ancient quarry, dating back to the greek; large stones already squared are still visible in the garden.
- The Hammam with sauna and Jacuzzi for 4 people, with services and the area
relaxation is in a large covered porch to the pool level. All with sea views and heating for winter use.
- The Main Residence (tot. 9 beds) consists of: entrance hall, large panoramic living room, dining room, enclosed porch with fireplace (which leads to the secondary residence), large indoor kitchen, 4 bedrooms (2 doubles , 1 double, 1 triple), all with air conditioning with 4 en-suite bathrooms.
Outdoors it is surrounded by large terraces and panoramic verandas and provided with
outdoor kitchen with a barbecue area.
- The Dependance (tot. 6 beds) consists of: entrance hall with kitchen, living room with panoramic sofa bed, 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin), 2 bathrooms (one of which is at the steam bath), large veranda pool and panoramic views. Outdoor barbecue.